- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup blue Dawn dish detergent – original
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (not baking soda)
- 1 Tbsp Glycerine
- Mix cornstarch in the water, stirring very well.
- Gently stir in the remaining ingredients without making froth
- Allow mixture to sit for at least an hour.
- Stir occasionally if needed
- use giant bubble wands/rods
Avoid creating froth when playing with the mixture Overcast/humid conditions are best. Wind, dry air and sunlight will wick the moisture out of your bubbles.